Our occupational therapists work with you to treat your upper extremity pain and dysfunction through pain relieving modalities, manual treatments, and exercise. We accomplish this for our patients by thorough evaluation, customized treatment plan, and careful consideration of patient goals. Occupational therapists are uniquely trained to teach people the skills necessary for living independent and satisfying lives.
Services typically include:
- Customized treatment programs to improve one's ability to perform daily activities.
- Management of upper extremity orthopedic injuries and post-surgical rehabilitation.
- Orthopedic Rehab for the upper extremity.
- Performance skills assessments and treatment.
- Custom fitted splinting.
- Adaptive equipment recommendations and usage training.
- Guidance to family members and caregivers.